The7 – WordPress Website Building Toolkit, has changed to version7.6.0 with a core plugin. The7 is the multi propose WordPress theme integrated with WPBakery Page Builder and Ultimate Add-ons. The7 is the best theme to be used with these plugins.
Well managed Theme Options allows crafting almost any imaginable design. The Design Wizard feature integrated with the7 lets the user create a boutique-grade website design in mere minutes. Both Wizard and advanced Theme Options can work in page builder.
You need to update your theme in order to get the following features.
New: much improved and extended Mega Menu. Note, this is still a beta feature!
1.1. Theme Options > Top Bar & Header; under “Submenu” tab, “Mega menu background settings” and “Mega menu items” block were added. Here you can set up:
- Mega menu background (under-layer) paddings;
- Columns paddings and columns width (latter works only for non-full-width menus);
- Menu items typography, colours and paddings, etc.
1.2. Appearance > Menus; all mega menu related settings were moved under “The7 Mega Menu” button. Numerous features and corresponding settings were added, among which:
- Display a widget area (use with caution!);
- Set a background image for the menu;
- Hide certain menu columns in mobile view;
- Visually choose a menu item icon (from icon-fonts uploaded to the theme);
- Upload a menu item image and chose its position, border radius, paddings, etc.
- New: now you can manage widget areas right from Appearance > Widgets interface.
- Improved: WooCommerce 3.6.x compatibility.
- Improved: new settings for “custom menu” and “shopping cart” micro widgets.
- Fixed: issue with transparent headers not working properly on iOS 12.2.
- Fixed: issue with incorrect font family for the fancy header on the product page.
- Fixed: issue with “media gallery” “masonry grid” images not loading when lazy loading is enabled; also “load more” button displaying when placed inside an Album.
- Fixed: issue with custom settings not working with new font awesome benefits icons.
- Fixed: issue with the floating logo not showing up when there is a custom logo set in branding options, and the file is the same as the main logo.
- Fixed: issue with next menu level indicators missing in the side menu.
- Fixed: issue with full height/width setting for buttons not working with justified menu layout.
- Fixed: issue with images not showing up if pagination field in “Photos Carousel” is empty.
- Fixed: issue with “Photos Carousel” doubling the number of images.
- Fixed: issue with “Main” and “Floating” logos showing up simultaneously in mobile and tablet views.
- Fixed: issue with “Team Carousel” bold/italic/uppercase settings not working.
- Improved: general compatibility with plugins that use WP audio player.
- Improved: updates related to the fancy header in WPML-config.
Other minor improvements and under-the-hood changes have been implemented to this update.