The Jupiter Multi-Purpose Responsive Theme has updated to version 6.1.6 with jupitarXv1.2.0 and JupiterX1.3.0. Now the theme bundle has improved many core features. The theme comes not only with over 150 pre-made website templates, but also hundreds of page block templates which is suited for any kind of business websites, shop websites, and users who want to showcase their work on a neat portfolio site.
Jupiter is a clean, super flexible and fully responsive WordPress dedicated by Artbees. Which is combined with Jupiter x which the all-in-one platform to create pixel perfect websites. The JupiterX now lets you customise globally using WordPress customizer. Also the top drag and drop Elementor page builder, integrated with Jupiter supports to customize every bit of website, blog, portfolio site, or shopping website with 100% pixel perfect visual page builder.
Let’s update your theme and grab the core changes made in Jupiter Jupiter Multi-Purpose Responsive Theme V6.1.6, JupiterX v1.2.0 Nulled v1.3.0
Features added and updated to Jupiter WordPress theme v6.1.6 + JupiterX v1.2.0 Nulled v1.3.0
- New Feature: Jupiter X Pro plugin is added. you must activate this plugin to take advantage of premium features
- New Feature: Image settings are added for Product List.
- New Feature: Avatar settings are added for Blog Single.
- New Feature: Checkbox, Radio button, Date, Time fields are added for the Form element.
- New Feature: Hubspot integration is added for the Form element.
- New Feature: Download action is added for a Form element.
- New Feature: Double Opt-in, Custom API, Group, Automatic field mapping are added for Form element’s Mailchimp action.
- New Feature: Quick view settings are added for Post element.
- New Feature: Icon settings are added for Post element.
- New Feature: Hover styles options are added for Column, Post, Post Carousel, Categories elements.
- New Feature: Plugin limit notifier to warn the user about possible performance issues.
- New Feature: New system status fields are added to help better debug possible issues.
- Improvement: Control panel > Plugin manager is improved.
- Improvement: Help links are added for Control panel, Meta options and Customizer.
- Improvement: Importing function is improved to fix import related issue.
- Improvement: Logo settings are improved for mobile and tablet.
- Improvement: Various of settings name, texts are made translatable.
- Improvement: Date format improvements for Mailchimp and Hubspot actions of the Form element.
- Improvement: various control panel improvements.
- Improvement: Various of WooCommerce related files are updated.
- Improvement: Loading page is improved to reduce glitching while loading non-elementor pages such as archive, search etc.
- Bug Fix: Body border is producing various of issues when it’s used with Header’s Overlap, Static, Fixed, Sticky options.
- Bug Fix: Plugins stays active after deleting them via JupiterX Control Panel.
- Bug Fix: Raven & JupiterX Core Plugins are not multisite compatible.
- Bug Fix: Update theme button is not working properly in JupiterX Control Panel.
- Bug Fix: Destination folder already exists error while installing templates in JupiterX Control Panel.
- Bug Fix: Default Add to cart button displays another icon after a click, while adding the product.
- Bug Fix: Fullwidth option of Navigation element does not work properly.
- Bug Fix: Recaptcha undefined error in the Form element.
- Bug Fix: Post element’s load more is not working inside the Jet Tabs plugin.
- Bug Fix: Button element’s Gradient option is not working.
- Bug Fix: Various of multilingual & translation file issues.
- Bug Fix: Template installation stock in WordPress.com.
- Bug Fix: Global option of Meta options does not work.
- Bug Fix: Meta fields have a double border in ACF v5.7.13.
- Bug Fix: Navigation element’s alignment option is not working.
- Bug Fix: Woo categories block does not change icon and does not have animation on mobile.
- Bug Fix: Update stocks without any message when the domain name is changed.
- Bug Fix: Direction of the bottom menu is wrong.
- Bug Fix: Elementor is not working if the user’s role is an editor.
- Bug Fix: Navigation element is not scrollable on mobile devices when it’s not “Full Width”.
- Bug Fix: Posts filter shows only 5 items per page.
- Bug Fix: Sidebar menu > submenu items close too early after users click on them.
- Bug Fix: Sometimes assets in the admin area doesn’t have proper permission to load.
- Bug Fix: Missing WPML -config.xml issue in WPML.
- Bug Fix: Social media widget’s Icon colour selector does not display transparent.
- Bug Fix: Comment Form place holders are not translatable.https://babiato.com/resources/jupiter-multi-