WP ROCKET – CACHING PLUGIN FOR WORDPRESS V3.3.1 FINAL
Download WP Rocket-Catching plugin for wordpress v3.3.1 final
The WP Rocket-Catching plugin for WordPress has updated to version 3.3.1 final. WP Rocket is an amazing new caching plugin for WordPress Engine Developed by the by a French company with the dedicated team and has been on the market for a little over a year now. It seems to just now be gaining momentum among the WordPress user community. The WP Rocket is one of the best-caching plugins It works for sites large and small, no matter the type. From a simple blog to an online store, WP Rocket will accelerate the loading time! WP Rocket is easy enough for non-technical WordPress users, but extensible enough that seasoned developers can customize it to their liking.
Features Added and updated to WP Rocket-Catching plugin for WordPress v3.3.1 final release.
- Enhancement: Update the integrated documentation and support system to the new version. It’s now easier to search for answers and doc right from the plugin
- Enhancement: Whenever possible, use the original image dimensions for the placeholder image dimensions when using lazyload to reduce content reflow and be more compatible with various themes and plugins
- Enhancement: Prevent WP Rocket from trying to clear the cache multiple times when updating a post
- Enhancement: Add a link to the documentation if there was an error during Critical CSS generation
- Third Party Compatibility: Auto-exclude Themify Builder Custom Post Types from Critical CSS generation
- Third Party Compatibility: Improve compatibility with Flywheel hosting
- Third Party Compatibility: Prevent the cache from being cleared too often when using Elementor
- Third Party Compatibility: Make sure CSS changes are showing when using the external file option when using Elementor and WP Rocket combine CSS
- Third Party Compatibility: Fix an issue fetching the RankMath SEO sitemap URL after a change in the plugin code
- Third Party Compatibility: Auto-disable lazyload for background images on Bridge theme
- Third Party Compatibility: Disable NGG resource manager to prevent conflict with JS minification/combine
- New filters: rocket_css_asset_source_path and rocket_css_target_source_path, to filter the source and target paths when performing CSS minification